Friday, November 9, 2012

Well we have been home for two weeks..and seem to have gotten back to our routine When we were gone I got a note from my radiation oncologist that he wanted to see me, but when I called today he said not until February! Now that is progress. I think that I am getting much better because today I actually FELT like working in the yard! It is looking pretty sad after being neglected for a year, so it will take awhile to have it looking better. Tom is very excited because he bought a gas powered tree trimmer when we were up at Michaels..so he has started thinning our our trees. There was only one tree on this property when we bought it 14 years ago. and I planted SO many trees.(how was I to know they would be 60 feet high..grow into eachother and uproot patios!)
I am so happy that I am feeling better I was actually able to go on a social outing with my very good friends the Secret Sisters this week and had a wonderful time. I feel like things are getting a little bit back to  normal..I know there is a new normal..and I still have to go thru one more surgery in February..so the trick is to get as strong and healthy between now and then..so stay tuned..and thank you all for your support during this past year..it has made this journey so much better.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear the good news from the radiologist and also that you are resting and in a "good place" emotionally and physically for your future surgery. I will be back in the US in May or June (another baby is on it's way for Sean and Caroline!) ..so will see you then. Keep in touch. Love, Pam P,S. Make sure Tom is supervised when he uses that tree trimmer!!!

    ReplyDelete